|Vega will assign an experienced bookkeeper to perform any requested accounting duties and will help you to determine the optimal frequency of the service and the method of delivery. If the completely remote outsourced accounting department model does not suit your needs and preferences, you will be assigned a bookkeeper and/or a controller to work at your premises.
Vega offers the following bookkeeping/general accounting services:
- Billing/Accounts Receivable: EDI, online, physical invoice generation and mailing; monitoring and collection of A/R; processing of payment receipts in your books
- Vendor Invoice Processing/Accounts Payable: processing of vendor invoices; monitoring of A/P, processing of vendor payments in your books
- Banking/Treasury Operations: Monitoring incoming electronic and lockbox payments; making electronic and check vendor payments (with your approval); periodic bank reconciliations; wires, transfers, ACH debits/credits
- Payroll: new employee setup; internal or third-party payroll processing; physical check or direct deposit payments; payments and filings of payroll taxes
- Management Reporting: Generation and basic analysis of pre-set system reports such as sales and profitability, balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash flows, inventory, etc.
- Tax and Administrative Payments and Filings: filings/payments of various federal, state and local taxes; license/permits renewals; commercial vehicle paperwork handling (registrations, decals, etc)
Note: Shall you require separation of custody, recording, and authorization functions, Vega can assign different bookkeepers/controllers to perform these functions or establish additional checks to provide the desired level of control. Alternatively, you can keep authorization and/or custody functions at your bay.